- Company: Accelerex Network Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back End Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Back end Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- As a Back end Developer, you should be comfortable around back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for building secured and scalable solutions.
- If this describes you – we’d like to have a chat
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.