We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automated Test Engineer for UAE
- VAM Systems is currently looking for Automated Test Engineer for our UAE operations.
- Create and maintain an automated build and testing infrastructure.
- Create and maintain integration tests.
- Create and maintain load tests.
- Create and maintain testing tools to support developer’s effort.
- Perform other test studies as required.
- In charge of reporting faulty features, documenting them by level of priority to escalating them to the required team member.
- Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of regularly scheduled test status updates.
- Trace test cases results to perform quality risks recommendations.
- In charge of creating test project status reports and metrics in collaboration with Team Lead and business executives.
- Do retrospective exercises to improve teamwork and internal practices.
- Perform manual tests on all company’s platforms to help discover faulty functions. Review requirements, specifications and user documentation, help files and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests are developed.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing.
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites; perform automated dynamic testing.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Participate in the Change Management process to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration of tested artifacts and related dependencies.
- Bachelor's Degree or above with major in Computer Science with 3+ years relevant experience.
- 5+ years experience in same position
- Maven2, JUnit (or equivalent), Easymock (or equivalent), Selenium, TestNG, Chef
- Apache JMeter, Grinder or equivalent
- SVN, Git
- JAVA, HTML, CSS
- Familiar with Conceptual, and physical data model and Database normalization.
- Requirements analysis including UML
- Object Oriented Programming
- Design patterns
- Familiar with application security issues.
- Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)
- The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
10th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their latest Resume in MS Word format at the earliest at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Enquiry , please call +91 (0)476 2684924.