Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Deloitte Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Associate Professor – Management Science
Job type: Full time
- Responsible for developing, managing and guiding postgraduate and undergraduate students at classes and seminars, attending conferences, conducting research, and supervising students. Collaborates with colleagues, advise teaching assistants and tackle several administrative tasks
- A good first Degree and a PhD degree in the relevant field with not less than eight (8) years of teaching and research experience (since earning a relevant PhD degree) in a university or comparable institution of higher learning
- Strong proof of continuing research with appreciable evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals published both nationally and internationally
- Sufficient administrative experience and ability to provide academic leadership is a must
- Demonstrated ability to identify project opportunities and independently develop proposals that are subsequently funded.
- Experience with students’ academic mentoring and as a thesis advisor.
- Experience in program assessment and execution of a continuous improvement plan.
- He / She must have ability to provide academic leadership
- Membership of a relevant professional organization is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online