MPI Group, an Engineering and Infrastructure is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant HR Manager (Generalist)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage a high tech Recruitment process for ourorganization.
- Good knowledge of Apprisals and KPI management.
- Prepare, update and maintain Human Resource strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Advise department managers of company policy in regards to equal employment opportunities, employment law, compensation, and benefits.
- Maintain records of benefits plans participation such as insurance, pension plan, and personnel transactions (promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations).
- Organize employee benefit programs for the organization.
- Maintain, analyzes, and prepare employee’s wages and salary reports.
- Recommend the best human resources practice and business methods.
- Build a positive work environment and resolve all employee relations issues.
- Align the employee-related policies in all departments with the company goals.
- Resolve legal issues with Human Resource Management team.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in recruitment strategies and their benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Minimun of 5 years experience in HR Lead role.
- Proficiency in Human Resource software and tools.
- Strong working knowledge of Federal and Provincial Labour laws.
- Outstanding employee coaching skills (training and development).
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- HR certification.
Deadline: 14th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.