Emirates is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Based in Dubai, Emirates connects people all over the world to a network of over 150 destinations. Emirates Group started out in 1985 with just two aircraft and handful of enthusiastic people. Now we have a team of over 60,000 and one of the largest fleets in the world. You could be part of our story and join us in our home city, Dubai. Our cosmopolitan team is built by people from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one thing we all share – a passion for travel.
We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Airport Services Officer
Ref No: 21000126
- Ensure a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely airport operation so that Emirates’ image, reputation and customer service levels are maintained and enhanced, as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety and security policies, standards and procedures.
- Plan, organise and control all aspects of the overall operation including effective co-ordination of all internal and external departments such as Handling Agents, caterers, other airlines, and various authorities at the airport, to ensure customers are provided with a high level of service.
- Manage and supervise staff on duty ensuring that the relevant areas of the operation are fully covered and assume responsibility for running of the Station during the absences of the Airport Services Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
Airport Operations, Passenger Handling:
- Minimum of ‘A’ Level or equivalent qualification (Higher Secondary School). Must have completed relevant and recognised professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 5 years? experience is required in Airport.
- Customer handling / Operations including at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
- A working knowledge of Reservations/Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance. Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and Claims Handling.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and required local language.
- Candidate should have the right to work and live in Nigeria.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-mail / Excel advantageous and local languages.
Salary & Benefits
- Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th November, 2021.