Administrative Officer at MainOne Cable Nigeria
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
- Organise and facilitate internal meetings, conferences and events.
- Provide administrative support for employee engagement activities.
- Supervise material movement and asset relocation across locations.
- Provide periodic activity reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly) on tasks and assignments.
- Provide general office administration services, including stock replenishments for stationery, office materials, etc.
- Administer travel and logistics services across the Group, in line with business needs
- Manage expatriate documentation, including expatriate quota renewal, monthly returns filing, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Line Manager.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- OND / HND / BSc in any relevant discipline
- Time and self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Minimum of 3 years working experience required
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Demands of the Job
- Attention to detail
- Cooperative and willing to assist others
- Ability to deal with problems robustly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply