Accounting Officer at Lekki Freeport Terminal
Lekki Freeport Terminal, part of the CMA-CGM Group, is the only Container Terminal Operator in Nigeria's only deep seaport, namely Lekki Port.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer (Local - within Nigeria)
Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized accounting officer to manage the financial bookkeeping of our business.
- The responsibilities of an accounting officer include analysing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets.
- To be successful as an accounting officer, you should have knowledge of accounting competencies, and administration skills.
- A high-quality Accounting Officer who will be able to successfully contribute to the organization's financial efficiency, while maintaining records of expenditure and profits accurately.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Evaluating internal systems, procedures, and risks to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- Posting accounting records.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 Years of working experience in the related field.
- A degree in accounting or similar.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply