Supra Investments Limited is an indigenous Holding Company having interests in many business activities which cut across various sectors of Nigeria economy. These include: Information Technology, IT Security, Telecommunication, ICT Consulting, General Consultancy, Construction, Import and Export.
Our company is law abiding and have always enjoyed good relationship with various government establishments, other businesses alike, banks and the society at large.Supra InvestmentsLimited has been very active locally and internationally since inception and the efforts of the management team have enabledSupra Investments Limitedto build and expand its network, while establishing a tradition of excellence that permeates every area of its operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Employment Type: Nysc
- We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
- To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with 1- 2 years work experience.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th April, 2021.