Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia's ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 3PL Invoice Coordinator - Jumia
Job type: Full Time
Department: Services - Logistics
- As 3PL Invoice coordinator, you will manage account invoicing and reconciliation for multiple partners across NG.
- Ensuring timely payments and maintaining an excellent and transparent reconciliation process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monthly payment Reconciliation to 3PL Partners (ODS,VDO, LMH, and Non Integrated Partners) - To ensure all invoices are archived and uploaded for payment within Timeline.
- Responsible for weekly Loss Reconciliation (To ensure Reports are shared with RMs every week, Follow up and reconcile all deductions with QMT before the Billing Cycle commences)
- Responsible for ODS monthly Non Compliance Reports
- Responsible for Monthly 3PL cost Analysis (To ensure 3PL cost analysis is done for the month and updated on the central tracker)
- Responsible for Monthly Accrual Computation (LMH, ODS, Non Integrated)
- Responsible for all bill issue resolutions
- To liaise with the AP team on all pending remittances, debt/loan recovery issues
- Responsible for collating new partner details for Opex approval and vendor number creation
- Responsible for EXC Revenue Management Process
- Responsible for EXC Cash Recovery Process
- Ensuring partners are compliant with Company's SLAs and Processes.
- To Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience in Logistics
- Proficient in the use of Excel and other Microsoft programmes
- Great analytical skills
- Great attention to details
- High level of Integrity
- Crisis Management
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Ability to work extra hours when the need arises (Weekends and Holidays)
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Team spirit
What We Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online