Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power BI Reports Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement reports on the Microsoft Power Platform
- Assist with scoping and architecting project engagements
- Direct and manage Pilot/ PoC / production development from beginning to end
- Communicate with customers on an ongoing basis
- Create documentation for projects including design, asset inventory, diagrams, and presentations as well as documentation of the environment and deployment for our support and future implementations teams.
- Candidate should possess a Bcahelor’s degree.
- At least 24 months experience of Microsoft Power BI Reporting
- At least 12 months experience of Microsoft Flow
- 5 years + professional experience in web application development
- Good understanding of the following are added advantage
- Understanding DAX formulas and development methods
- Customizing SharePoint lists.
Job Title: PHP Programmer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary / Responsibilities
We are seeking for an experience PHP programmer who is smart and has the right attitude to work:
- Write “clean”, well-designed codes
- Develop web applications using Codeigniter
- Create APIs for integration Mobile Applications With Web Application
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3-5 years software development experience in PHP.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experienced with codeigniter or Yii framework is an added advantage.
Skills / Competence:
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
Job Title: Front Desk Personnel
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- High School Diploma with at least 1 year work experience. Additional qualifications will be a plus
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
Deadline: 14th February, 2021.