We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
- Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Create and manage both digital and hardcopy filing systems for all partners
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter or face-to-face
- Complete procedures when Guests arrive and leave
- Prepare bills and take payments
- Take and pass on messages to Guests
- Deal with special requests from Guests
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Customer Service
- Overachieving Attitude
- Work Ethic
- Verbal and Written
- Problem Solving Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Handle Pressure
11th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the mail should be the Job title.