Receptionist at Hope-Beryl Children School
Hope-Beryl Children School is a leading 3 to 16 years day and boarding British school in Nigeria. We are absolutely committed to the culture of continuous improvement, providing a high quality British Education within conducive and motivating environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- OND qualification with 1 - 2 years relevant work experience.
N35,000 - N45,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st October, 2021.