Receptionist at Henobs Engineering Services Limited
Henobs Engineering Services Limited is into Oil & Gas services and trainings,We offer Lifting equipment / Lifting accesories inspection services, Crane inspection, Forklift Payloader inspection, Heavy Duty Vehicle inspection and Calibration services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Mile 12, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
- To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th July, 2022.