- Company: ReelFruit
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
ReelFruit (www.reelfruit.com), founded in 2012, is the market leader in the healthy snack category, pioneering the introduction of healthy dried fruit as a snack in the Nigerian market. The company was founded on a mission to build a scalable agribusiness to add value to raw materials locally and produce, package and distribute locally made snacks that could sit on any shelf in the world!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- As we increase our processing capacity as well as our global distribution, we seek an experienced Procurement Lead, based in Lagos, Nigeria to join the company in this exciting phase of its growth to build the first of its kind fruit processing company in Nigeria.
- The Procurement Lead is responsible for administering and coordinating procurement activities companywide.
- Oversee the selection of appropriate suppliers and contractors, to promote good procurement practice with due regard to sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and costing companywide
- Monitor, evaluate and improve supplier/vendor performance, according to an appropriate Service Level Agreement or contract, on a continuous basis to ensure on-going feasibility companywide
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness companywide
- Develop and implement strategies for procuring and storing that are inventive and cost-effective, while distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels companywide
- Coordinate, review, compare, analyze, and approve products and services to be purchased companywide
- Ensure all purchases are in line with procurement budget and policy while promoting long-term saving on procurement costs companywide
- Enforce and review the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Oversee and manage systems (software or excel sheet) that track shipments, inventory, and supply
- Prepare budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Coordinate & prepare plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Discover profitable suppliers & vendors and initiate business partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND in any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of principles and techniques employed in effective procurement management operations
As the Procurement Lead, you’ll need to show:
- Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive with a forward-thinking attitude
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Must be able to work under tight schedules and manage time efficiently.
- An open, flexible and innovative working style.
- Ability to multitask
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.