- Company: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Kaduna Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is a top player in the Agribusiness Value Chain and Consumer Goods in West and Central Africa, with special interest in Plantation, Inputs-Provision, Sourcing, Origination and Processing.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement & In-Grower Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO01211
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Working Schedule: Minimum of 12 hours Work daily
Roles & Responsibilities
- Devise & Implement the procurement strategy for key crops.
- Conceptualize, implement & monitor the In-Grower program for key crops.
- Strategize and Implement the inter-connectivity of group companies for key crops.
- Develop and foster sustainable and strategic partnerships with key local buying agents and business farmers.
- Develop strategies to foster long term, sustainable procurement volume and value delivery.
- Develop local crop supply & demand for company key crops
- Drive the procurement target on a daily, weekly & monthly basis during the buying period.
- Manage and develop a team of regional procurement managers and branch procurement managers for sustained business delivery
- Formulate and adhere to the procurement standard operating procedures (SOP) for the company.
- Minimum travel of 15 days a month mostly to the North / East, North / West centre and South West parts of Nigeria – preferably by road.
- Daily reporting at the end of the day, sometimes after travel.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2022.