We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Location : Lagos
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the office of the Managing Director for efficiency and results
- Create and maintain structured filing system for easily filing and retrieval of corporate documents, records, and reports
- Open, read, analyze and sort incoming documents; such as memos, proposals, submissions, and reports, faxes and email, to determine their significance and recommend scope of distribution within Management team
- Facilitate inward and outward correspondence of invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents between the Managing Director’s office and Heads of Departments
- Manage, screen and log Managing Director’s telephone calls and messages to minimize disruptions or distractions to ongoing tasks or appointments of the Managing Director
- Prepare draft and obtain sign off to prepare final copies of correspondence in response to routine or ad hoc inquiries about the company business activities, products or services
- Manage and maintain Managing Director’s calendar to ensure comprehensive capture of official and private work and meeting schedules with no conflicts of dates or time
- Prepare agendas, make necessary logistics and administrative arrangements and ensure documentation of minutes for all meetings involving Managing Director
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.