We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Secretary
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
- The successful candidate will first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel and accommodation,
- Take notes at meetings or provide general assistance during presentations
- Attend to phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Assist with other assigned tack
- B.Sc/HND in relevant course
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Candidate must be very good with Microsoft Packages (especially Excel)
- Candidate living around the environment will be preferable
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Team work
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative
- The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
21st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV (MS Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.