Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- We are recruiting a Personal Assistant who will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- The candidate will work on a variety of tasks related to the CEO’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact to the CEO among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the CEO’s calendars and set up meetings
- Provide high-level secretarial support to key internal and external meetings involving the CEO, including preparing agendas, co-ordination or writing paper, and ensuring follow up actions are progressed
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Maintain daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports
- Coordinate company meetings, events, and sessions with other departments
- Assist the CEO in managing records of the company policies and procedures
- Perform other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Compose and prepare correspondence, send emails to respective clients and stakeholders of the company
- Draft information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Proactively and promptly reviewing and tracking incoming inquiries such as emails, invitations, complaints, and correspondence and responding directly, delegating to colleagues or advising on response to the CEO.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and related field
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in any related field
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and database
- Ability to liaise internally and external administrative matters
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forward system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- Evidence of an ability to think outside the box and generate and implement a creative solution.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online