Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Company: Real Estate
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Legal Counsel & Company Secretary.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Analyze and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the Board.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc. degree in Law or J.D. degree
- A minimum 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
Skills / Competence:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent written &verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization's objectives.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: [email protected] with "Job title" as subject of the email.