- Company: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in NigeriaFlour Mills of Nigeria Plc Jobs in Nigeria
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forensic Manager – Business Assurance
Purpose Of The Job
- To support the delivery of predictive analytics and models to allow the development of new Fraud Management solutions and to understand fraud control strategies.
- Review financial documents to identify inaccuracies and analyze financial data to trace discrepancies
- Review areas of high spend to ensure that adequate anti-fraud controls are implemented.
- Forecast and prevent financial frauds
- Review employee expense to identify anomalies, abuse and waste
- Report on revenue losses and damages from contract breaches and investigate complex business cases to minimize risk
- Ensure that all the investigations assigned are completed within a set period.
- Ensure that adequate background information is obtained on all relevant processes, procedures and policies and have been identified as integral to the investigation
- Ensure all information supporting any assertion/conclusions is properly documented
- Ensure that the investigation file complies with approved Standards
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting or any related course.
- Professional Qualifications (Certified Fraud Examiner – CFE) will be a plus.
- 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date