- Company: Adker Recruit
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Adker Recruit – Our client, a multinational FMCG company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Finance manager is responsible for supporting the Head of Finance with company’s general accounting activities that include maintaining and reporting. Their primary responsibility is ensuring compliance to all relevant accounting and auditing standards and timely issuance of accurate reports.
- Responsible for overseeing the payable and transactional treasury functions across business operations.
- Responsible for overseeing the receivable and credit control functions across the company.
- Ensure that all accounts are well maintained and reconciliations are performed at an appropriate frequency and discrepancies resolved on a timely basis.
- Automating of Finance business processes.
- Manage the internal controls around financial reporting.
- Supports the Head of Finance in cost analysis, performance reporting, and budget preparation.
- Responsible for carrying out monthly and quarterly reviews of the financial accounts for compliance to all relevant standards.
- Responsible for reviewing bank reconciliation activities and ensure compliance with company standards.
- Review bank GL balances and ensure accurate recording of bank transactions.
- Ensure that all data and information provided in is reliable, correct, and up to date.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or relevant course.
- ACA / ACCA is compulsory.
- 10 years post NYSC working experience with minimum of 5 years in managerial positions.
- Good knowledge of an ERP environment.
- Excellent financial analytical skills.
- Practical knowledge of IAS, IFRS.
- Strong knowledge of Internal controls.
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels of the business.
- Coaching and people development skills.
Application Closing Date