Moyosola Olalekan – Our client, a Nonprofit Organisation located on the Island of Lagos is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Client, a Nonprofit Organisation located on the Island of Lagos seeks immediate employment of an Executive Secretary.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing strategic, business, financial management, and operational leadership for all aspects of the organisation’s yearly activities, and programmes; give proper strategic direction to the Executive Teams (Internal and External), and ensure corporate success is achieved in all its outlined yearly, quarterly and monthly goals and objectives, as well as company long-term development.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Developing high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with the short-term and long-term objectives of the organisation.
- Review of financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements and decision making.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders’ meetings and events.
- Analyze problematic situations, and occurrences and, provide solutions to ensure a quick resolve.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Lead and motivate executive teams into a high performing managerial team.
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the organisation.
- Ensure proper planning and budgeting for all programmes and activities run by the organisation.
- Evaluate and increase operations efficiencies.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- Any other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO.
Requirements / Specifications
- B.Sc. in any field
- MBA or Masters will be a great advantage
- Minimum of 3-7years experience in a leadership role
- Age 30-40 years
- Experienced in leadership and managerial position
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Microsoft office tools.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision
- Strong understanding of business and corporate finance.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- Progress towards targets
- Projects completion and success rates
- Revenue and growth.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letters to: [email protected] with the position of ''Executive Secretary'' as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th February, 2021.