- Company: Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Edo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Headhunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and goal-oriented.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Completes a variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active schedule of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for upcoming leadership meetings.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with the leadership team and others on matters related to project deadlines and goal objectives.
- Follows up with the team on deadlines given by CEO to team members to ensure timelines for projects are being met by the leadership team.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and the leadership team.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Following up appropriately and ensuring he is keeping on schedule for upcoming meetings/commitments throughout the day.
- Helps in drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- A good First Degree in Social / Management Sciences or any related discipline
- At least 5 years work experience as an executive assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.