- Company: Colvi Limited (Studio24)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Colvi Limited (Studio24) our Digital imaging solution brand carries on the business of photography, amongst other endeavors and is the owner of the ‘studio 24’ trade mark and brand, with many outlets in several cities across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data.
- Conserve Managing Director’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain Managing Director’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represent the Managing Director by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions..
- Provide Administrative Assistance to the MD/CEO in a variety of capacities including, mail handling, processing of letters/ correspondence, minutes on meetings and report generation.
- Record keeping/filing : Keep a record of all receipts, bank tellers, acknowledged copies of cheques given out by the MD/CEO.
- Provision of accommodation, out of station allowance and transportation fare/flight tickets for all staff or guests on official assignment
- Disbursement of funds for special projects and reconciliation to the MD/CEO, Accounts and Audit department.
- Act as a liaison to ensure the successful acquisition of shop space for new branches which generally entails application for space, negotiations on costs, quarterly payment of rent, service charge and other fees e.t.c.
- Ability to multitask
- Professional discretion.
- Initiative and decisiveness
- Problem Solving Ability
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- General administrative support
- Ability to complete required reports and other documentation accurately
Application Closing Date