Job Title: Agricultural Experienced Administrator/Farm Secretary Assistant (Live In)
What’s it all about then?
- You’ll also likely be the first point of contact with suppliers and customers.
- You’ll work closely with farmers, farm managers etc to ensure that all tasks are completed to schedule and in compliance with relevant legislation.
- The job is a combination of everyday tasks and more complex management issues.
The duties will vary from job to job but are very likely to include the following:
- Preparing accounts and budgets and monitoring cash flows Keeping accurate records and storing these effectively Calculating salaries and maintaining employment records Costing and ordering supplies
- Ensuring all payments are made on time.
- Staying on top of general administrative duties Getting quotes for machinery and other purchases Dealing with suppliers and customers
- Utilising software extensively to complete all tasks
- You are going to be someone who has is well organised and with a good head for figures because most of what you do will be concerned with financial issues.
- Your communication skills will also need to be tip top, both verbal and written; working most of the time on computer means a high level of competence with various software programmes.
- As you are dealing with financial and personnel issues it is important that you are able to use your discretion in certain matters.
- Part of the work involves working alone and part involves working with others so you’ll need to be someone who is comfortable with either scenario; this is particularly important when dealing with customers and other external contacts.
- Finally and most importantly you’ll be expected to have an interest in all matters rural and farming.
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Olawale.email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email