Work at Pause Factory Resources Limited
For most of Africa, our client offers a complete and proven system that takes the risk out of concrete waterproofing and have developed a set of innovative systems, which means complete solutions for flooring and waterproofing works, completely adapted to the needs of the project, the support, the final use.
The operations span through the application of materials from construction to finishing, sequel to this we required a competent and experienced Human resource Personnel to manage the workforce, to this end we invite applications from suitable candidates for the role below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Responsibilities and Duties
Here is an outline of the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to:
- Develop and implement our HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy of our organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues as they arise.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support our current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of the organization human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- A minimum qualification of a first Degree in Human Resource, Administration, Management and relevant work experience.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Education/ Training
- Knowledge of the industry rules and regulations.
- High level of Professionalism.
- Ability to manage people.
- Organized, meticulous, and confident.
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Good marketing knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent business acumen and financial skills.
- Good Networking skills.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Human Resource Management.
- Attention to details
- Conflict resolution skills
- Professional Qualification (CIPM/CIPD)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resource management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competence:
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
N150,000 – N250,000/month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Position” applied for as the subject. (HR Manager-Construction).