Video Editor at Kraks Media Limited
Kraks Media Limited - We're a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Video Editor in our office in Lagos.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Creative Director and other Content Creation Team members in shooting distinctive videos.
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lenses filters, etc.) to video production / shoots planning.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
- Perform video editing including inserting music, sound effects, storyboarding etc.
- Organize and assemble video segments to deliver continuous and sequential story of specified length.
- Resolve technical issues as required.
- Ensure top-notch colour grading of shoots.
- Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
- Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
Qualification / Experience
- Proven experience as a Video Editor.
- Sound knowledge of filming.
- Good time-management skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Adobe PRO, InDesign
- Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and portfolio link to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th July, 2022.