C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting ti fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, E-Business
- We are seeking to hire a Team Leader E-Business who will provide service support on the web for company product.
- He has the responsibility to ensure proper set up of work flows, quality requirements and delivery expectations.
- Liaise with relevant parties and stakeholders to design, create, build and grow internet recruitment and learning platforms.
- Lead on selling and pitching platforms to external parties including clients, partners and other relevant parties for communication purposes.
- Managing budgeting and financial planning for the business and responsible for all commercial targets.
- Control digital and social media narratives.marketing for the platforms.
- Must be able to handle content creation, editing and management of both written and diverse audio visual materials when required for business own.
- Lead on all marketing activities from research to product design, business development and marketing communication for the platforms.
Qualification & Experience
- Candidate must possess a BSc / HND with upper credit in any communication, Technology or Social Science discipline.
- MBA and/or other Professional Certification(s) would be an added advantage.
- Experience Level: Mid-level with at least 5 years cumulative work experience and minimum of 3 years in relevant roles.
- Must be digital native with passion for technology.
- Ability to build and grow a start-up business. Must have an entrepreneurial disposition to business development.
- Creative,resourceful & innovative person with strategic thinking ability.
- Researcher and Developer with strong execution abilities.
- Great relationship Manager and team player with interest and ability to transfer knowledge to others in an easy and simple manner.
- Must be detail-orientated and very organized. A planner with the ability to meet deadlines without supervision.
- Advanced knowledge and abilities with audio editing, web management, UI / UX and full stack development skills will be a critical success factor.
Deadline: 7th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.