The Nigerian institute was founded in 2000 and registered in 2003. The institute is governed by a council headed by the president Alhaji Isa Ozi Salami, the Ohi Otenyete of Ebira land. Our services include Certification, Training, Risk Assessment, Research, and Development, Recruitment of Security Personnel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Part-time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 - 5 years work experience.
IT Support Staff
Location: Anthony, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Wordpress knowledge
- Good Graphic Designer
- Must know how to use google forms
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing
- Software installation and computer configuration
- Good network admin(router setup, wifi, wifi-extenders).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (NOT more than 3MB) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th June, 2021.