UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrative Executive
Location: Ojota, Lagos
- UAC Foods Limited, a joint venture business between UACN PLC and Tiger Brands of South Africa operating in the food sector of the economy is a leading producer of snacks, beverages and ice cream. Our brands include Gala Sausage Roll, Funtime Coconut Chips, Groundnut chips and Cupcake, SWAN Natural Spring Water and Supreme Ice Cream.
- To coordinate Customer Service and sales administration functions to achieve company target.
You will be accountable for
- Sales fleet management
- Interfacing between the field sales force, customers’ need and production capability. Also acts as a link between the field sales team and all other relevant departments.
- Constant monitoring of field sales performance (FSE & RSA) on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Sales Staff general welfare
- Raising of REMs, CEMs, PR, on SAP/Shared folder
- Processing of Vendor’s payment and employee reimbursement. Monitor/scrutinize float accounts of FSEs to ensure compliance with company policy and ensure that float is timely processed and disbursed.
- Collating relevant daily/weekly/Monthly reports and deriving useful action for management attention.
- Maintaining and updating customer service data base for management information.
- Collating Customer and Teams’ claims/complaints (B&D) and reports such on a weekly basis for decision making.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- HND or a Bachelor’s degree with NYSC certificate
- Innovative, and creative with good external orientation
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent use of Microsoft Excel package
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales administration preferably FMCG
- Sound sales and marketing techniques
- Good Customer Financial & performance management
- Excellent in information management and interpersonal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th March, 2021.