Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate that offers Wealth Management services, Stockbroking services, Registrar services, Trustee services and Investment Banking services to our clients.
Trust Service Business Development Officer
The main purpose of the Trust Service Business developer is to generate new business ideas and devise strategies for acquiring new clients in a bid to generate income in line with the set-target of the company while managing business relationships between the company and its clients and ensure excellent service delivery
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Generate income and meet income target in line with the set-target determined at the beginning of an appraisal period
- Aggressive marketing of the company’s products and services. Effectively profile prospects/clients, analyze their needs and goals and proffer solutions.
- Follow up on clients’ mandates to ensure they are promptly executed and error free.
- Maintain a cordial business relationship with all clients whilst ensuring regular communication with assigned clients.
- Effectively work with members of the team in handling all relationship management issues, such that all clients have access to more than one account officer at any given time.
- Ensure that awareness of Trustee services is created and maintained across the Group.
- In-depth understanding of Trust business
Experience & Skill
- A good first degree in any discipline from a reputable Higher Institution.
- Other professional qualification may be an added advantage.
- Entrepreneurial and a flair for marketing
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Result oriented
- High sense of integrity and accountability
If you feel you would be a good fit for any of these roles please send a detailed CV to email@example.com using the JOB TITLE AS THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL.
Please note, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org