Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant Intern
- As a Travel Consultant Intern, you will assist with mapping out travel arrangements for corporate bodies, travel agencies and individuals. These include booking flights, arranging transportation to and from the airport, and booking hotel rooms.
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients’ procedures, programs and policy guidelines.
- Consistent application of the company’s practices and programs.
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients.
- Offer and provide travel insurance to customers.
- Engage in the preparation of sales budget weekly.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with 0-1 year relevant experience.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficiency in the use of Amadeus GDS; with Amadeus certification.
- Ability to relate with internal and external stakeholders at various levels using diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent Communication skills and attention to detail.
- Result oriented with regards to quality and productivity goal.
Deadline: 17th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online