Yimei Group, a hotel chain franchise group, originated in China in 2010 and started its business operation in Africa in 2018 has the goal of becoming the largest hotel management group in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Director
- Conduct evaluations of delivered trainings to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training needs
- Participate in learning activities to keep updated on training contents and methodologies
- Coordinate the training agenda before a new pre-opening.
- Coordinate pre-opening training dates and logistics with the pre-opening and development Departments on
- Deliver all required contents for Operations, Client Managements, Marketing, Kitchen, Housekeeping, F and B for pre-opening training at new locations
- Foster and encourage team work and bonding among location team members.
- Review training evaluations and support staff for continual improvement.
- Identify training needs through interaction with staff and managers
- Be a reference point when a training is needed at locations.
- Design content and exercises for training programs in different modalities
- Create or advice on how to create engaging and interactive content
- Schedule and coordinate training sessions, including participant travels and approvals
- Select and book venues and coordinate reproduction of training materials, logistics and meals.
- Deliver seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, e-learning sessions and other types of learning experiences
- Keep attendance and other required records of the training sessions delivered
- Help manage the training budget
- Customer Service.
- Proper record management.
- Creativity with Focus on solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of English Language (written and oral)
- 5 years experience in designing and delivering training.
- Experience with using different training methodologies and tools.
- Effective communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to navigate among diverse tasks.
- Ability to manage time and responsibilities.
Remuneration / Benefit
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package, Opportunity for Growth and Personal Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.