Training Administrator at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom-built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide direction for and coordinate general administrative duties with regards to Training.
- Provides assistance in the development of, and modifications to policies and procedures on training.
- Market Training Programs to increase the number of bookings on courses.
- Facilitate lectures.
- Design and develop training courses and curriculum, lecture slides, training notes, and calendar for various courses.
- Liaise with facilitators to ensure smooth running of training programs
- Foster collaborative work practices and promote a workplace environment focused on staff empowerment, efficient work practices and encouragement of initiative and innovation.
- Support in the strive for excellence in academic administration through the research and possible implementation of “best practice” principles.
- Liaise with course participants to acknowledge booking and provide details about courses according to customer service standards and processes.
Job Requirements / Core Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 3 - 5 years work experience.
- Digital Marketing skills, social media skills, e-learning skills, Curriculum Designing, Must be familiar with LMS, must have research and writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must be available for immediate resumption
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.