Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Training Administrator
- We are looking for an experienced Training Administrator to support our training function.
- You will be responsible for communicating with participants and vendors and assist with developing specialized and the most effective programs that are relevant and in demand by small & Medium Business Owners/Managers and candidates seeking for employment advancement in their career.
- To run full-fledged training in specialized areas e.g. Marketing, ICT, Accounting and Entrepreneurship Development.
- Managing sales and marketing function to ensure regular inflow of student and entrepreneurs.
- To manage the company’s facilities and infrastructure for training in all locations
- To control the training and non-training staff and ensure proper discipline
- To supervise publication of newsletter, Brochure, Manuals, Magazine, and videos etc
- Co-ordinate the delivery of all public and commissioned training courses incl. producing course materials, producing delegate materials, and setting up training rooms (with assistance from the office Assistant)
- Liaise with trainers and external clients to facilitate delivery of our training courses (i.e. ensuring you obtain the course material with enough time to produce the training folders, and liaise with the trainers & external clients to establish the agenda for the duration of the course).
- Prepare budgets and cash flows monitor on weekly basis
- To submit monthly reports including financial position every week and as may be demanded.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- BSc/BA, MBA, MSc in Business, Psychology and any other field with proven experience in private training institution
- Proven experience as a Training Administrator or similar role with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of office procedures and billing
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is an added advantage
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Detail Administrative experience (preferably in a training and/or events capacity)
- Proficient computer skills – experience with Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Sales & Marketing Skills in the area of training
- Experience in working within a customer service environment
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online