- Company: AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Nigeria
AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State. AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, KfW – the German Development Bank, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan,Georgia and Brazil.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Client Adviser
Ref Code: TCA/BS/SE/DEC2021
Locations: Abia and Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Taking Enquiries and providing necessary information to clients.
- Active sales of the Banking Services products.
- Direct promotion in markets.
- Mobilize deposits by cross-selling the banks products and giving general information about products/ services and their uses/benefits.
- Account opening and all customer account related operations.
- Disbursements of loans.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc / HND.
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent selling and Marketing skills.
- Active PC user.
- Excellent customer service relation.
- 1 – 2 years relevant working experience would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 28th December, 2021.