Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who want to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who want to organize a group tour for their staff without stress.
Aspom Travel Agency is committed to remaining well positioned and equipped to support our clients in their travel deals at a guaranteed lowest rates. In order to guarantee our clients efficient and high performance on jobs, Aspom has skilled, resourceful, goal oriented and team players.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing & Reservation Officer
: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make Reservations / Bookings for Customers, Issuing flight tickets:
- Make Ticket Booking, Quote Fare, and send directly to Customers or as directed.
- Arrange Reservations and Routing for Passengers at Request or as directed.
- Determines whether space is available on Travel Dates requested by Customer.
- Educate and Enlighten Customer on the New and Existing Products of the Company.
- Follow up on Enquiries and Convert it to Sales.
- Keep Informed of Business Changes that affect the Ticketing Area.
- Sell travel products.
- Inform Clients of Essential Travel Information, such as Travel Times.
- Answering questions regarding dates, prices, and availability of flights.
- Helping passengers and customers with inquiries regarding changes or cancellations; and promoting special offers.
- Using computer reservations systems to check availability.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- Certification in Travels and Tourism is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Proficiency in the use of any two of the 3 GDS is a must especially amadeus
- Minimum of 1 year ticketing experience
- Strong Analytical skills
N60,000 - N80,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th March, 2021.