- Company: CredPal Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a well-spoken Telesales Representative to be responsible for soliciting sales over the telephone. The telesales representative’s responsibilities include contacting potential customers, reading from a prescribed script, focusing on customer needs to close sales, and documenting customer information and reactions.
- A successful telesales representative has excellent communication skills as well as sales ability. You should be meticulous in keeping records, and able to handle all aspects of making a sale.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Candidates should possess HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
Application Closing Date