Winock provides equipment to micro-businesses, such as rooftop solar, industrial tailoring machine, freezer, water pump e.t.c. Winock is improving the productivity of these micro-businesses and as a result, gradually creating prosperity in Sub-Sahara Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Officer
Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Job responsibilities include without limitation, the following:
- Shortlist prospects that need to be contacted from the CRM daily
- Shortlist prospects whose calls were missed
- Provide clear and accurate answers to any questions asked by the enquirer
- Provide clear and easy to understand notes in the CRM on each prospect’s contact record in respect to details of the call made
- Schedule tasks in the CRM for follow up calls
- Convert qualified prospects to customers awaiting sign up
- Ensure that clear, accurate and complete information has been provided to the prospect about Winock’s operations model before assuming that the prospect has been converted
- Create all contacts on hubspot and change the status of the prospect to the most appropriate in the CRM once a decision has been reached by the prospect
- Receive incoming sales enquiry calls
- Convert new leads to qualified prospects
- Provide daily report to the Telesales supervisor.
- Graduate HND or BSC Segree in any Social Science
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in sales.
- Ability to speak Hausa
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online