- Company: Proten International
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Proten International is a leading international Human Resource and Management Consulting firm which provides a range of Advisory and Transformation solutions. Our focus is to align every organisation’s activities relating to People, Processes and Technology closely with its business strategy and vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contact potential or existing members to inform them about a product or service
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects member’s information in the database to the field sales agents
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go “one more” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Listen to the members’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gather and document members’ information on transactions and reactions to products.
- Keep up to date on all products’ knowledge and information
- Pursue promising leads with persuasion and persistence
- Assist in resolving member complaints/disputes
- Commit to the team and individual quotas/goals
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service
- Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification
- Proven experience (minimum of 2 years) in telesales or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Problem solver, perfect written and spoken communication
- Analytical profile with experience in customer service, telemarketing, and customer experience.
- Joy in building things from scratch, if something needs to get done you are reliable to provide solutions.
- Comfort in ambiguity, you seek adventure and an accelerated career path.
- Ready to get your hands dirty, because you will have to “roll up your sleeves”
- Willingness to work weekends, occasional holidays, and outside of standard 9-5 business hours
- Fluency in English and other Nigerian languages.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Great sales ability.
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits
- Patient and friendly personality
- Team player
- Outstanding telephone etiquettes
- Ability to manage stressful situations and strict deadlines
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2022.