Telemarketing & Sales Officer at The Dog Food Shop Limited
The Dog Food Shop Limited has adopted a solutions-oriented approach towards the delivery of world-class, discriminated selected brands of dry and wet foods, supplements and non-food products for your dogs and cats.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telemarketing & Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Delivering scripted talks that describe the company’s products or services, a political talking point or charity appeal to persuade potential customers or donors
- Explaining products and product prices
- Maintaining records of customer contacts
- Completing customer surveys to obtain information about potential customers
- Online dissemination of marketing and promotional materials. ...
- Tracking customer prospects through social media
- Finalising sales transactions
- Answering customer information about products
- Obtaining customer information such as name and address for shipping products or delivering services
- Keeping track of customers that have been contacted and those who do not want to be contacted in the future
- Following up on previous customers for potential sales
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
Requirements & Skills:
- Patience, persuasiveness, and persistence.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Lots of initiative.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Ability to sell products and services, and build repeat business through excellent customer relations.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A polite and friendly manner (being rude never gets you anywhere)
- Excellent phone skills and the ability to thrive in an office environment.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Attention to details.
N70,000 - N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.