Mwanga is a customer-centric, technology-driven business support firm that focuses on debt collection, customer data analysis for decision making and customer relationship management for growing and innovative businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tele - Collection Officer
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit smart, agile, and performance-driven people to join our family of superstars for Tele-Collection in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Want to become a better version of yourself? Mwanga is the right place for you.
- Manages recovery of over-due loan
- Contacting customers daily/weekly and informing them of their overdue loans.
- Following up with customers daily/weekly on the previous payment redemption date
- Advising customers on the best payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Thoroughly understands assigned portfolio and product
- Responding to customer queries and escalating accordingly
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information
- Reporting accurate customers to feedback daily/weekly
- Minimum Qualification: OND / HND / B.Sc
- 0 - 1 year work experience
- Previous experience in tele-collections or Customer Service will be an added advantage
- Strong Written, Communication, and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong command of the English Language and at least, one other local or international language
- Agile, Teachable, and willing to learn
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong Listening skills
- Persuasive, sales/marketing, and analytical skills will be an added advantage.
Why Work With Mwanga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured, and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional, dynamic, and family-oriented team growing the BPO space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
- You become a key player in the rising of financial inclusion in Africa as our service encourages lenders to remain in business thereby giving quick finance access to members of the community. Your quota becomes a part of the big picture for the continent.
- Base Pay
- Variable Pay & Incentives that can earn you over NGN100,000 monthly
- HMO and Pension
- Other Benefits.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online