- Company: Mwanga Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Mwanga is a customer centric, technology driven business support firm that focuses on debt collection, customer data analysis for decision making and customer relationship management for growing and innovative businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tele-collection Officer
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Manages recovery of over-due loan
- Contacting customers daily/weekly and informing them of their overdue loans.
- Following up with customers daily/weekly on previous payment redemption date
- Advising customers on the best payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Thoroughly understands assigned portfolio and product
- Responding to customer queries and escalating accordingly
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information
- Reporting accurate customers feedback daily/weekly
- Minimum Qualification: OND / HND / B.Sc Degree
- Previous experience in tele-collections or Customer Service will be an added advantage
- Strong Written, Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong command of English Language and at least, one other local or international language
- Agile, Teachable and willing to learn
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong Listening skills
- Persuasive, sales/marketing and analytical skills will bean added advantage
Why Work with Mwanga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional,dynamic and family-oriented team growing the BPO space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
- You become a key player in the rising of financial inclusion in Africa as our service encourages lenders to remain in business thereby giving quick finance access to members of the community. Your quota becomes a part of the big picture for the continent.
- Base Pay
- Variable Pay & Incentives that can earn you over NGN100,000 monthly
- HMO and Pension
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.