Selfa provides industrial automation, instrumentation and calibration solutions to companies in various industries including food and beverage, aviation, oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation, steel industries, cement, manufacturing as well as testing laboratories. We provide industrial automation, instrumentation and calibration solutions to companies in various industries including food and beverage, aviation, oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation, steel industries, cement, manufacturing as well as testing laboratories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Job type: Full-time (Remote)
- The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for business development and sales of field and process instruments such as Level transmitters, Pressure transmitters, Temperature Transmitters, Flowmeters, Paperless Recorders, Thermostats, controllers, and Liquid analyser.
- They will manage customers in industries such as Automotive, Oil and Gas, Cement, Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages, Dairy and Ice cream industries, Chemical and Steel fabrication among others.
- Responsible for sales of products at given territory
- Realisation of sales targets,
- Preparation of commercial offers and application reports,
- Reporting achieved results and conducted sales activities,
- Observation and analysis of entrusted market as well as competitor activities,
- Creating and maintaining positive image of the company.
- Direct commercial responsibility for entrusted region,
- Searching for new clients and maintaining long-term relationships with existing ones,
- Conducting negotiations, commercial and technical advisory,
- 2-3 years experience in sales in the area of industrial automation or related technical branch
- Willingness to make frequent business trips,
- Strong motivation to pursue professional goals,
- High level of competences like: negotiation, drive for results, problem solving,
- Independence in realisation of assigned tasks,
- Impeccable manners.
- Can-do attitude
- Good command of English,
- Knowledge of MS Office tools,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Employees can work remotely