We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Consultant II
Location : Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Segment: Computer Science, Sales Consultant, Technical Support, Sales, Technology
- Under direct supervision, a Technical Sales Consultant II provides technical support to sales representatives in a geographic area to assist sales efforts.
- He/she is responsible for providing thought leadership as it pertains to the technical aspects of proposed software/services solutions for each individual customer.
- Analyze the customer environment, discover and diagnose a system or business problem. Create and conduct product & solution presentations to customers.
- Work with the customer and internal teams to create detailed workflow solutions.
- Provide solution recommendations to customers via white board presentations, conference calls, live product demonstrations and webinars.
- Develop relationships with customers and vendors to better understand customer needs and expand the reach of possible solutions.
- Functions as a liaison between the customer and the product development team to help drive product innovation and quality.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation via personal contributions.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in E ngineering, Geoscience, Computer Science or similar discipline.
- This position is considered senior technical sales in the application of product, equipment and solutions for an assigned PSL.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in a related Science discipline (discipline may vary by domain) and a minimum 4-6 years of progressive experience in the energy software industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online