Technical Recruitment Manager at Stat Marine Nigeria Limited
Stat Marine Nigeria Limited specializes in offshore engineering and technical consultancy, subsea inspection and monitoring, flow management operating philosophy and procedures, subsea system design (structure and hydrodynamics), fabrication and installation supervision, as well as marine renewable energy (foundation design installation and maintenance and inspection).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Recruitment Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Managing Director
- To lead and sell the company's manpower resourcing and technical recruitment services to clients in the oil and gas industry in a bid to generate revenues for the company.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong technical manpower sourcing and management professional in the oil and gas industry and a business development expert in the upstream sector and with experience winning businesses with International Oil Companies.
- Support the Managing Director in the implementation of business strategy as it relates to technical manpower sourcing and management to generate revenues for the company
- Own the full recruitment process for clients (Contract & permanent), from taking informative briefs, CV Screening, scheduling, and conducting interviews
- Identify business opportunities (via daily print, e-media portal etc.) and develop (tendered and untendered) proposals for technical recruitment services
- Present invoices for services rendered and client follow up to ensure payment collection within maximum period allowed as per Stat Marine policy
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients, stakeholders, regulatory bodies and ensuring that value is provided accordingly.
- Provide advice to management and ensure contracts are updated and renewed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of service delivered.
- Research and establish new client accounts; liaise with clients and represent the company in face-to-face meetings.
- Work with other internal team managers to achieve specific organizational objectives.
- Ensure timely and cost-effective supply of high-quality manpower, in terms of skill mix and numbers
- Liaise with clients on new proposals and manage existing relationships for continuity
- Prepare technical recruitment reports, make recommendations and forward same to the Managing Director
- Understand and deliver promptly on manpower requirements of (existing and prospective) client organizations
- Coordinate and manage recruitment process to ensure suitable candidate(s) for clients are selected and process is concluded on time and within budget
- Perform any other task as may be required by management
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field. A Master's Degree in HR or related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience of technical manpower recruitment in the oil and gas sector with at least 4 years of cognate experience in technical recruitment/talent acquisition services for International Oil Companies is a key requirement.
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
- A high level of enthusiasm for building business and overcoming obstacles.
- Demonstrated results in sales management, business development and P&L management. Previous experience in building and developing service-oriented teams.
- Prior experience in successfully delivering on annual sales quotas.
- Strong business and technical acumen.
- Proven experience managing key IOC accounts particularly in manpower resourcing and technical recruitment.
- An established network of marketing, business development and account management professionals.
- A strong customer orientation with the demonstrated ability to nurture key accounts.
- The ability to respond quickly and effectively to the needs of clients and internal stakeholders.
- Conceptual and strategic selling experience of solutions-based products and services.
- Project Management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply