- Company: Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Ogun Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Customer Support Specialist
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- Liaise with customers to understand quality requirements and provide necessary technical support aimed at achieving product quality specified and for new product development.
- Coordinates with all customer bottling plants to ensure the products delivered meet the customer’s desired specification.
- Coordinate closely with customer packaging teams and in-house teams at the Head office to develop new products and align them with the plant team in order to achieve the desired results and obtain approval in minimum time.
- Provide technical support to bottling plants to ensure desirable expected result (crimping diameter, secure seal, no hooking, smooth flowing, etc.)
- Coordinates with the commercial team at the Head office to ensure alignment with all sales developments; (quality; supply; New Product Development etc).
- Provide feedback from customers along with authentic corrective action plan and align with plant for implementation of any suggestions or improvement required.
- Coordinate and ensure that customers maintain and provide standard conditions for storage of crown products in bottling plants.
- Carry out scheduled Customer visits and report writings/presentations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Sciences, Mechanical Engineering or any other related course
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in related field
- Must be computer literate (EXCEL, Power Point, MS Word)
- Good technical skills and knowledge of crown application and quality specifications.
- Experience in managing customer service relationship with key accounts in packaging Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for customer centric communication.
- Must be will to travel to different customer locations within stipulated time
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.