Team Member at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for enhancing the cinema experience of all Filmhouse guests by contributing to the smooth running of the cinemas in a friendly and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- Selling box office tickets, responding to queries reservations and sales.
- Monitoring and maintaining cash flow, ensuring that there are no shortages.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as required by managers and HR.
- Contribute to increasing concession revenues.
- Responsible in the arrangement and cleaning of designated areas.
- Ensuring that guests are well guided to entrance and exit into the cinema.
- Monitoring and maintaining guest flow, ensuring that there are no obstructions to guest cinematic experience.
- Participating in briefings and other meetings as requested by the cinema manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th October, 2021.