Team Lead, Business Development (Commercial) at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empower to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Business Development (Commercial)
Location: Agbara, Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- Win new customers and retain existing customers
- Ensure optimal teamwork
- Aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Reactivate inactive and dormant accounts
- Profit maximization through quality Risk Assets creation
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy meeting set revenue targets
- Ensure deposit liability mobilization
- Supervise call plan and call memo
- Ensure team representation in the market
- Motivation and mentoring of team members
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years and more relevant work experience as a Commercial Supervisor or SME Manager & SME in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
- N150,000 - N155,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please candidates residing around Agbara, Iyana-Iba, Festac, Badagry, Lekki, Ajah & Sangotedo and environs will be given preference
Application Deadline 15th November, 2021.