Bellforte Consulting - Our client, an Asset Finance Firm, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Lead, Business Development
Employment Type: Full time
Role / Job Description
- The Business Development Team Lead will lead sales and client-relationship management, track new markets and emerging trends, recommend new products and services, propose and develop new strategic partnerships, write proposals and plans, and guide long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
- The Primary responsibility of the role will be concerned with improving and growing the business by fostering and developing relationships with customers and other partners to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or to enhance the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
- Identify and cultivate asset financing opportunities within the corporate and retail sectors.
- Establish/originate, evaluate/develop, qualify and maintain asset/lease financing opportunities.
Key Perfomance Indicators:
- Ensure a Balanced Scorecard perspective of metrics and ratios of financial, customer, internal process, asset finance schedule, terms and payments.
- Adhere to organizational procedures and policies for all asset financing processes.
- Develop and apply full knowledge of prospects' application information required, screening processes and policies regarding financing and ensure efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information.
- Ensure the creation, development and maintenance of a comprehensive database of external contacts and clients.
- Knowledge of current market conditions; competitor and market analyses, monitoring and reporting.
- Coordinate customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on all applications originated to closing including, but not limited to: counselling and pre-qualifying potential lessees, taking complete and accurate application; obtaining all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and equity contributions and lock-in information; overseeing the lease process by monitoring lease status and ensuring conformity with terms.
- Maintain a blotter or schedule of all disbursements, pendings, maturities and defaults.
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Submit a periodic summary of achievements, closures, meetings/presentations to management
- Creating a dynamic sales pipeline.
- University Degree in a numerate Discipline or Social Sciences is required.
- A professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Candidate is expected to have 7-10 years work experience
Key Skills,Knowledge And Attributes:
- Good knowledge and articulation of English language and communication skills - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service and business management skills
- Self-driven initiative
- High proficiency in Microsoft Application Office Suite such as Word,Powerpoint,Excel
- Project management skills
- Good organisational skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online